Connect With us
On-demand, app-based startups have been a major trend from the time UberRUSH has hit the market. The popularity of UberRUSH says that on-demand delivery services can be the future of many market segments which include grocery shopping to service orders. There, is an all-time high demand for on-demand app developers.
Some of the main characteristics of on-demand delivery:
- Timely delivery of products or services
- Mobile friendly user experience
- Cheaper prices as compare to other sellers
- Frictionless payment
- Part time working independent contractors
On-demand Delivery apps is just a click away||Photo Credit: www.whgpharmacy.com
A lot of things play an important role in driving the on-demand market as demand and supply chain has always defined the market.
- a) Person to Person (P2P)
In this product or services are shared using the same platform offered in the form of an app. For example UberRUSH, here, three types of users are involved namely UberRUSH is the publisher, drivers are providers and you are the receiver.
- b) Enterprise to Person (E2P)
E2P based apps are created by the enterprise itself where the user has to download the app in order to use services or products.
Example: Domino’s Pizza delivery app provides a user with the easiest way to order food without making a call.
- c) Enterprise to Enterprise (E2E)
In this type of app, two enterprises come into picture which could be suppliers, Maintenance Company or service providers. Two Enterprises are depended on each other like wise big company relies on a smaller company.
Example: Walmart’s suppliers use an app to connect to Walmart’s supply chain management.
Delivery apps make sure to have a cleared flow of work||Photo Credit: www.oddappz.com
On-Demand Apps works on flows that are from an end-user’s point of view:
- 1) LOOK FOR
The user looks for a service or product which is regardless of apt type.
- 2) ACCEPT
After seek, app provider looks for availability whether to accept or discard the request. This happens more in an E2E type of app whereas in E2P apps hardly disapprove any ordered product.
- 3) TRACK
The user can track their ordered product or services and can come to know about its arrival. Within the app tracking, details are mentioned from route to transit.
- 4) PRODUCT OR SERVICES
This is the time when end user receives the product which can be anything a Burger or electrician.
- 5) ACTIONABLE RATING SYSTEM
After receiving a product, user rates the service out of five and can also write a feedback.
Nonetheless, On-Demand Delivery Apps is also about the type of users, business rules and budget which are set by the publisher.
- Define Target User:
The publisher should keep in mind that app is easy to use because a user can be anyone. The app will have truck drivers to suppliers as user and receivers etc.
One needs to have a partnership with providers and receivers. The publisher has to make a transaction in which a way that both are satisfied.
There should be a proper flow of work between providers and publisher as they will be linked to the app platform. Many want to work as an independent, outside the business whereas payroll structure also takes place when the publisher hires a provider.
- Financial plan:
Starting from a scratch requires a lot of money but app solutions companies have made this job easy and affordable. They even help in getting it published on play store and app store.
- Start Locally: Easy way to start any business is to start with the small area with a dense population.
- Marketing: Promote your app before launch through social media, offline advertisement or referrals.
- Build Trust: For app success, one needs to establish trust and that can be done by ratings and reviews and also by offering customer support.
- Stability: Make sure your contractors stick to your app for a long run and try to do that by making the competitive salary, flexible working schedule and other creative ways for motivation.
FILL THE BELOW FORM, IF YOU WANT US TO DO SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING FOR YOUR RESTAURANT.